Structure, organisations and key people
The Corporation's objective is to enhance the operating environment for the benefit of the Australian wine industry by providing the leading role in: market development; knowledge development; compliance; and trade.
Core responsibilities include:
- Export regulation and compliance
- Domestic and international wine promotion
- Wine sector information and analysis
- Maintaining the integrity of Australia's wine labels and winemaking practices
- Defining the boundaries of Australia's wine producing areas; and
- Assisting with negotiations with other countries to reduce trade barriers.
Last Reviewed: 03 January 2014. Report an error